› Support forum › App is running but no alert sound is played
- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
- 29 March 2018 at 06:55 #4632
In the past a lot of questions has reached us which were very similar. The app was working fine but there was no sound played. Below some suggestions:
1) We have noticed that in several cases the volume of the iPhone was turned down. Be sure it is up.
2) Check if the iPhone is not in “do not disturb” mode. Your iPhone is in “do not disturb” mode when a little moon badge is shown in the status bar on top of your screen
3) Be sure that in notifications the sound is on for the Anchor Alert app.
4) Be sure that “Location services” is switched on for the Anchor Alert app. Otherwise there are no GPS updates and therefor no Alert message or sounds.
If this did not help, please feel free to start a topic.